Wednesday, April 22, 2009

More Ben in action pics: March-April

Going to the park with Grandpa Tom and Bear:
This past weekend, we went shopping at H&M, where Ben got a new hat. He's crazy about his new hat and the vain little man asked me to take his picture in it:
On a playdate with Jimmy Yanez Dravenack:
On a playdate with Keltie Cornyn; this might have actually been taken in Feb:
On a playdate with Noli Ostlie:
Baking shape cookies:
Playdo:
Finger painting:
Tea party with Bear:
My boy celebrates his mommy's main heritage on St. Pat's...we'll call him Chirish:

3 comments:

The Porter Family said...

It's great to see pictures of Ben. When I showed Andrew he enthusiastically said, "I go?" I took that to mean he wants to go see Ben.
Blessings!
Heather

Sue said...

What fun days!!! Playdoh is always so entertaining and brings out the creativity!
Love H+M clothes - so cute and super cheap! Ben looks so good in a hat...of course you had to take his photo!

Vive...rie...ama said...

Oh man, I cannot get over his hat!!! He is the cutest!!!! I think he should be in an H&M ad with that hat on:).