Tuesday, October 28, 2008

New pictures of our Ben!!!!!!!


These were taken on Oct. 26 by another adoptive mom who's in China right now adopting Ben's best orphanage buddy, Andrew, who is pictured. Here's what she said:

We were brought into Ben & Andrews room. Ben was sleeping but they brought him outside later and I took several pictures of him. I will try my best to send them along to you. I actually held you little boys hand. He is very sweet. He was sort of like the deer in the headlights because everyone was making such a big deal out of him. The visit went OK and I guess I'm glad we got to see were Andrew spent the first 3 years of his life. It appeared to me that all of the kids in their room have special needs. Some of them reached out their little hands to us. There was not a dry eye in the room.

Andrew is a charming little guy but is getting very frustrated with the lack of communication so he has thrown a few fits. Can hardly blame him. He prefers our guide over us so it will be nice to be home without so many distractions. It won't be long now and you'll be on your way to your boy.
The boys look sad but I don't think they are. There was so much confusion with everyone trying to talk to them and take pictures of them. They were withdrawing. Ben said, "MaMa."

No comments: